Last updated: 01 December 2022
1. The purpose of this Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is to provide a framework for ensuring that Liqvid PTE. LTD. can continue to operate in the event of a disruptive incident.
2. This BCP applies to all employees and systems within Liqvid PTE. LTD.
3.1 Risk Assessment
Liqvid PTE. LTD. conducts a risk assessment to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to critical business functions and information systems.
3.2 Business Impact Analysis
Liqvid PTE. LTD. conducts a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify the impact of a disruptive incident on critical business functions and information systems.
3.3 Continuity Strategies
Liqvid PTE. LTD. develops and implements continuity strategies to ensure the timely recovery of critical business functions and information systems in the event of a disruptive incident.
3.4 Continuity Plans
Liqvid PTE. LTD. develops and maintains continuity plans that outline the steps necessary to restore critical business functions and information systems in the event of a disruptive incident.
4.1 Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager is responsible for the implementation and enforcement of this BCP.
4.2 IT Staff
IT staff is responsible for developing and maintaining the continuity plans and conducting regular testing to ensure their effectiveness.
4.3 Business Units
Business units are responsible for identifying critical business functions and information systems and providing input into the development of the continuity plans.
Testing and Maintenance
5.1. Liqvid PTE. LTD. conducts regular testing of the continuity plans to ensure their effectiveness and make necessary adjustments. The plans are reviewed and updated annually or when significant changes occur. The frequency is on an annual basis.
5.2. The type of BCP test is a Tabletop exercise. Periodic tabletop exercises are conducted to test the effectiveness of the company's business continuity plan. The tabletop exercises are designed to simulate potential crises, emergency situations, or other complex events and led by a qualified facilitator. The exercises involve key personnel from relevant departments and are used to identify potential gaps or weaknesses in the response plan, as well as to develop strategies to mitigate the impact of the crisis. After each tabletop exercise, a report is being prepared that summarizes the key findings and outlines any recommended changes or improvements to the business continuity plan.
6. Liqvid PTE. LTD. maintains a record of all BCP activities, including risk assessments, BIAs, continuity strategies, and testing results.
7. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Information Security Manager and documented in writing.
8. This BCP is reviewed annually or when significant changes occur to the business functions or information systems.Download Liqvid Business Continuity Plan